Scarlet FM is a local radio station covering the Llanelli, Burry Port and Pembrey areas of south Carmarthenshire in west Wales, playing contemporary and classic music.
The station was originally based at The Foothold Centre in the Stebonheath area of Llanelli, but has since moved to Town and Country Broadcasting's West Wales studios in Narberth, Pembrokeshire.
Programmes on Scarlet FM are mainly hosted by presenters who also work on its sister stations Nation Hits (formerly Bay Radio), Radio Carmarthenshire, and Radio Pembrokeshire.
- David Baker (Drivetime, Sunday Afternoons)
- Marvin Humes (The Vodafone Big Top 40)
- Sarah Miller (Farming)
- Gareth Morgan (Y Rhaglen Gymraeg)
- Matthew Morrissey (Sunday Brunch)
- Will Pritchard (Farming)
- Kat Shoob (The Vodafone Big Top 40)
- James Southon (Weekday Afternoons, Saturday Brunch)
- Jay Curtis (Weekday breakfast)
- Anthony Crowdie (Saturday Breakfast)
- Ollie Cole (Daytimes, West Wales Sport)
- Emyr James (cover)
- Toby Ellis (cover)
- Gareth Morris (cover)
- Alice Bell – News Editor
- Jeff Collins
- Mike Hughes
- Danny Hayes