|Directed by||Ramin Bahrani|
|Produced by||Ashok Amritraj
|Written by||Ramin Bahrani|
99 Homes is a story about a father who struggles to get back the home that his family was evicted from by working for the greedy real estate broker who's the source of his frustration.
- Andrew Garfield as Dennis Nash
- Michael Shannon as Rick Carver
- Laura Dern as Lynn Nash
- Noah Lomax as Connor Nash
- Tim Guinee as Frank Greene
- Manu Narayan as Khanna
- Cullen Moss as Bill
- Judd Lormand as Mr. Hester
- Jonathan Vane as Adam Bailey
- Alex Aristidis as Alex Greene
- Alex Mendez as Connor's friend
- Adam Mendez as Connor's friend
On July 24, 2013 Andrew Garfield joined the drama film 99 Homes to play as Dennis Nash, an unemployed contractor who loses his home to foreclosure. Later on 13 September, Michael Shannon joined the cast of the film, he'll play Rick Carver, who teaches Dennis the legal and illegal ins and outs of the foreclosure game. On December 10, Laura Dern also joined the cast of the film to play Lynn Nash, Dennis’s widowed mother. On January 6, 2014, Noah Lomax joined the cast of the film to play Connor Nash, Dennis' sarcastic son.
- Kit, Borys (24 July 2013). "Andrew Garfield to Star in Indie Drama '99 Homes'". hollywoodreporter.com. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Gallagher, Brian (13 September 2013). "Michael Shannon Joins Andrew Garfield in 99 Homes". movieweb.com. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Yamato, Jen (10 December 2013). "Laura Dern Joins Andrew Garfield & Michael Shannon in ‘99 Homes’". deadline.com. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- Sneider, Jeff (6 January 2014). "‘Safe Haven’ Actor Noah Lomax to Play Andrew Garfield’s Son in ’99 Homes’". thewrap.com. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Filming in New Orleans: Laura Dern joins NOLA cast of indie drama '99 Homes'". nola.com. 11 December 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "’99 Homes’, starring Andrew Garfield, resumes filming in New Orleans on Jan. 6". onlocationvacations.com. 24 December 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2014.