||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|• Mayor||Muharrem Dinç (AKP)|
|• District||175.79 km2 (67.87 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,240 m (4,070 ft)|
|• District Density||16/km2 (42/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Ağlı, also Ağlıköy, is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 4,193 of which 3,074 live in the town of Ağlı. The district covers an area of 176 km2 (68 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 1,240 m (4,068 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Ağlı, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-10.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|