A. J. Bowen
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012)|
|A. J. Bowen|
Bowen at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
December 21, 1977 |
Marietta, Georgia, U.S.
Bowen was born in Marietta, Georgia.
Bowen starred in The Signal (2007) and The House of the Devil (2009). His production company, Normaltown, has recently completed its first feature, Maidenhead, in which he stars. He also starred in Hatchet II (2010). He was part of the Christmas episode of Dread Central's Dinner for Friends ("Shark Alarm 2009", the holiday edition of the site's podcast). He also starred in the thriller film Rites of Spring. He will star in the science fiction film Synchronicity. He co-starred in the film You're Next (2011).
|2007||The Signal||Lewis Denton|
|2009||The House of the Devil||Victor Ulman|
|2010||A Horrible Way to Die||Garrick Turrell|
- The Signal (2007): Triple Threat, review by Matt Zoller Seitz, The New York Times, 22 Feb. 2008
- You're Next review by Dennis Harvey, Variety (magazine) 14 Sept. 2011. "....with genre personalities, including all three leads from A Horrible Way to Die".
- A.J. Bowen Toplines 'Rites of Spring', Early Promo Art![unreliable source?]
- New Maidenhead Trailer Serenades Us[unreliable source?]
- A.J. Bowen and Tom Holland Join Cast of Hatchet 2[unreliable source?]
- Dinner For Fiends: Christmas with the Devils[unreliable source?]
- School's Out Forever: A Visit to the Set of Padraig Reynolds' 'Rites of Spring'![unreliable source?]
- How to Throw a “SUPER PSYCHO SWEET 16” Party (with exclusive photos)[unreliable source?]
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|