From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A2, A02, A002, A², A.II or A-2 may refer to:
- Broadcasting and theatre
- A2 (remote television production), a person who manages audio equipment
- A2 (theater), a person who manages audio equipment
- A2 Stereo or Zweikanalton, a television broadcasting system
- Antenne 2 or France 2, a French TV network
- Ajankohtainen kakkonen, a Finnish television series
- Radio Station A2, a radio station in Lithuania
- A2 Racer, a racing computer game series
- A2 - Secret of the Slavers Stockade, a module for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- A due, a musical term often abbreviated to a2
- A-2, United States Navy alphanumeric code for the North American AJ Savage carrier-launched bomber
- A2 (rocket), a German design of rocket during World War II
- Rifles & Guns
- AUG A2 Commando, a variant of the Austrian Steyr AUG rifle
- M15A2, an automatic electric gun produced by Classic Army
- M16A2 rifle
- HMS A2, a Royal Navy A-class submarine
- Type A2 submarine, a submarine of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- Marine weapons
- A-2 jacket, a leather flight jacket
- A2, the military staff designation in the continental staff system for air force headquarters staff concerned with intelligence and security
- A 2, Göta artilleriregemente designation, a former Swedish Army artillery regiment
- proteins & receptors
- A2, a subfamily of rhodopsin-like receptors
- Ectodysplasin A2 receptor, a protein that in humans is encoded by the EDA2R gene.
- Alpha-2 adrenergic receptor
- Annexin A2
- Apolipoprotein A2
- Proanthocyanidin A2, an A type proanthocyanidin.
- plant & vegetation
- British NVC community A2 (Lemna minor community), a plant community
- the second anal vein in the Comstock-Needham system of insect wing segment naming
- A2, a variant of blood groups alleles A in ABO blood group system
- ATC code A02 Drugs for acid related disorders, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- Brachydactyly type A2, a disease
- Benzylpiperazine, a drug with a high affinity action at the alpha2-adrenoreceptor
- Computers, Programming & Internet
- A-2 (programming language), a follower of the A-0 System used on UNIVAC I
- %A2, the percent-encoding version of the (¢) character
- A2, Bluebottle OS, a computer operating system
- PowerPC A2, a high-speed Power Architecture CPU
- Consumer Electronics
- Toshiba HD-A2, a 2006 Japanese HD DVD player
- Cowon A2, a portable multimedia player from Cowon Systems, Inc.
- A2 Aviator, an LED flashlight by SureFire
- DiMAGE A2, a digital camera produced by Minolta
- A-2 tool steel, an air-hardening SAE grade of tool steel
- A2, or SAE 304, a grade of stainless steel for fasteners
- DIN4102 A2, a flammability rating for materials ~98% noncombustible
- A2, an Italian Baseball League
- HEBA A2, a Greek basketball league
- A2, an Italian Volleyball League
- A2 volleyball league (Portugal)
- A2 women's volleyball league (Portugal)
- a grade in climbing
- A-2 Savage or AJ Savage, an aircraft
- Abrial A-2 Vautour, a French sailplane built in 1925.
- Antonov A-2, a Soviet glider.
- Breda A.2, a 1921 Italian aircraft.
- Fokker A.II, a German aircraft.
- Nikol A-2, 1939 a prototype of a Polish amphibious flying boat.
- Pfalz A.II, a German Idflieg A-class designation aircraft.
- Reaction Engines A2, a design study for a hypersonic airliner under development.
- Anadol A2, a 1970 Turkish car.
- Arrows A2, a 1979 British racing car
- Audi A2, a 1999 automobile
- Audi Quattro A2, a 1984 rally car evolution of the Audi Quattro
- Merzario A2, see template:F1 cars 1979
- Bavarian A II, a 1847 German steam locomotive model
- LNER Class A2, a class of steam locomotives
- Milwaukee Road class A2, a 1901 4-4-2 type steam locomotive
- PRR A2, American PRR 0-4-0 type steam locomotive, see Template:PRR locomotives
- Prussian A 2, a German railbus model, see List of Prussian locomotives and railbuses
- SP&S Class A2, a 1887 steam locomotives class
- Victorian Railways A2 class, a 1907 Australian steam locomotive
- Saturn A-2, a 1959 American rocket
- T2-SE-A2, a type of oil tanker constructed and produced in large quantities in the United States during World War II
Land transport routes
- A2 road, in many countries
- Route A2 (WMATA), a bus route operated by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- A2 paper size, an international standard paper size (420×594 mm) defined by ISO 216
- A-2 visa, a document given to officials representing a foreign government inside the United States of America
- A2-level, an education qualification in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- A2 milk, a trademark of the A2 Corporation
- A02, Bird's Opening Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings code
- Biu-Mandara A.2 languages, an Afro-Asiatic family of languages spoken in Nigeria
- A2, a second language level in the IB Group 2 subjects
- A2, a level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- A2, a town and country planning use class in the UK, see Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987
- A² or A2, a nickname for Ann Arbor, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.