From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The A21 autoroute is a toll free highway in north western France it is also known as the Rocade Minière. It is 57.6 kilometres (35.8 mi) long.
- 01 D301 Start of autoroute Towns at junction with D937 Towns served: Barlin
- 06 Aix-Noulette Junction with A26 to Calais and Reims.
- 07 Bully - Liévin Towns served: Bully-les-Mines and Liévin
- 08 Loos Towns served: Lens
- 09 Lens-nord Towns Served: Lens
- 10 RN47 Towns Served: Lille via RN47 and RN41
- 11 Lens est Towns served: Lens
- 12 Loison Towns Served: Carvin
- 13 Lens-centre Towns Served: Lens
- x A211 Junction with A211 spur to Lens (south) and RN17.
- 13 Lens-centre Towns served: Lens
- 14 Noyelles-sous-Lens Towns served: Noyelles-sous-Lens
- 15 Fouquières-les-Lens Towns Served: Fouquières-lès-Lens
- 16 Hénin-Beaumont Towns served: Hénin-Beaumont
- x A1 autoroute Junction with A1 to Paris and Lille.
- 17 Noyelles-Godault Towns Served: Noyelles-Godault
- 18 Courcelles-lès-Lens Towns served: Courcelles-lès-Lens
- 19 RN421 Towns served Douai and Cambrai (via RN43)
- 20 RN455 Autoroute becomes the N455.