The A29 is a motorway in Normandy, northern France. The road is also part of European route E44.
The road connects the port of Le Havre with the A26 autoroute at Saint-Quentin. It also has junctions with the A13, A131, A16 and A1 autoroutes.
- 01 Exchange A13-A29 Autoroute starts with junction on the A13, to Caen (east) and Rouen(west) to A25.
- 01 Fourneville km 10 Towns served: Deauville
- 02 Equemauville km 13 Towns served: Equemauville, Gonneville-sur-Honfleur
- 03 km 17 Honfleur Towns served: Honfleur Road becomes the D929
- Pont de Normandie Toll Bridge
- 05 km 22 Rogerville A131 Towns Served: Le Havre and Rouen A131 to A25.
- 06 km 31Epretot Towns served: St-Romain-de-Colbosc
- Péage Epretot
- 07 km 39 Bolbec Towns served: Bolbec
- Service Area: Bolleville
- 08 km 56 Bermonville Towns served: Fécamp
- Rest Area: Ecretteville-Lès-Baons
- 05 A150, A150 spur to N15 Towns served Yvetot.
- 09 km 72 Caillebourg Towns served: Yerville
- Rest Area: St-Martin-aux-Arbres
- 05 km 89 A151, A151 and N27 Dieppe (north) Rouen (south) to A25.
- Péage Cottevrard
- 05 km 105 A28, Motorway merges with the A28 northbound. Rouen (South), Abbeville (north)
- 05 km 131 A28, A29 Motorway begins again at a junction after Neufchâtel-en-Bray
- 11 km 134 Mortemer Towns served: N29, Neufchâtel-en-Bray
- 12 km 151 Roupied Towns served: N29, Aumale
- Péage Roupied
- 13 km 168 Poix-de-Picardie Towns served: Poix-de-Picardie
- 05 km 188 A16, The A29 Motorway merges with the A16 southbound towards Paris (south), Calais (north)
- 05 km 188 A16, The A29 Motorway begins again 4km to the south
- Péage Dury
- 31 km 195 Dury Towns served: Amiens
- 32 km 198 Amiens-sud Towns served: Amiens
- 33 km 201 Cagny Towns served: Amiens
- 34 km 203 Junction with N25 and A29
- 51 km 205 Boves Towns served: Amiens, Roye
- Péage Boves
- Service Area: Villers-Bretonneux
- 53 km 246 A1-A29 A1 Paris (south), Lille
- 51 km 257 Ennemain Towns served: Ennemain
- 05 km 268 A26-A29 The A29 merges with the A26 at Saint-Quentin Calais (north), Reims (south)