From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The A57 autoroute is a motorway in south eastern France.
- Exchange A8-A57 Junction with A8 to Aix and Nice.
- 13 (Le Luc) Towns served: Le Luc, DN7
- 12 (Le Luca) Towns served: Le Luc, Gonfaron (under construction)
- 11 (Carnoules) Towns served: Carnoules, Pignans
- Péage de Cuers
- 10 (Cuers-Nord) Towns served: Cuers, Pierrefeu-du-Var, Brignoles
- 09 (Cuers-Sud) Towns served: Cuers
- 08 (Sainte-Christine) Towns served: Sainte-Christine
- 07 (Solliès-Toucas) Towns served: Solliès-Toucas, Les Terrins
- 06 (La Farlède) Towns served: La Farlède, La Crau
- 05 (La Pauline) Towns served: La Pauline
- 04 (La Garde) Towns served: La Valette-du-Var, La Garde
- 03 (Toulon La Valette) Towns served: Toulon
- 02 (Toulon Est) Towns served: Toulon, Giens via D559
- 01a (Toulon-Centre) Towns served: Toulon
- 1968 : Opening of the first section Toulon to La-Valette-du-Var then numbered the A54.
- 2014 (March, 18th) : The tunnel de Toulon (Toulon's tunnel) opens its second section, in the Toulon -> Marseille direction (the first section, Marseille -> Toulon, is closed for several months for maintenance and improvements).
- Var Matin, ed. (February 6, 2014). "Le second tube du tunnel de Toulon ouvrira le 18 mars" (in French).