From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A66 (disambiguation))
A66, A 66 or A-66 may refer to:
- A66 State Route (Australia), a road in South Australia connecting Keith and Port MacDonnell
- A66 road (England), a road connecting Middlesbrough and Penrith / Workington
- A66 motorway (France), a road connecting Villefranche-de-Lauragais and Pamiers
- A66 motorway (Germany), a road connecting the Taunus and Fulda
- A66 motorway (Spain), a road connecting Gijón and Seville
- Benoni Defense, in the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings
- HLA-A66, an HLA-A serotype
- A66, Inc, an American Corporation specialising in Pharmaceuticals and Energy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.