From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The A68 autoroute is a 61.9 kilometres (38.5 mi) long motorway in southern France. It connects Toulouse to Albi. It starts with a junction with the A61 and a junction with the A20 and the N20. It is also known as La Tarnaise.
- A61-A68 Junction between the A61 and the A68
- 01 (L'Union) km 2: Towns served: L'Union
- 02 Exchange A68-A680 km 10: A680 spur Towns served: to Gragnague and Verfeil
- 03 (Montastruc) km 13 Towns served: Montastruc-la-Conseillère
- 04 (Buzet) km 16 Towns served: Buzet-sur-Tarn
- 06 (Saint-Sulpice Lavaur) km 26 Towns served: Saint-Sulpice and Lavaur
- 07 (Rabastens) km 32 Towns served: Rabastens
- 08 (Lisle) km 41 Towns served: Lisle-sur-Tarn
- 09 (Gaillac) km 47 Towns served: Gaillac
- 10 (Cadalen) km 52 Towns served: Cadalen
- 11 (Marssac) km 61 Towns served: Marssac-sur-Tarn and Albi merges into the RN88.
Route map: Bing
|This article about road transport in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|