From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AAMI may refer to:
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
- Australian Associated Motor Insurers Limited (trading as AAMI), an Australian insurance brand
- AAMI Classic, an international tennis tournament held in Kooyong, Melbourne, Australia
- AAMI Stadium, an Australian rules football stadium located in West Lakes, Adelaide
- AAMI Park, a rectangular football stadium located in the Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Precinct
- AAMI Vase, a Group 2 Australian thoroughbred horse race
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.