|USA, Canada, South Korea, Puerto Rico, France, Australia, Republic of Croatia, Mexico, Poland|
|Max Durovic, CEO
Mike Kenny, COO
Joe Ambert, VP of Sales
|Services||Sign spinning, guerrilla marketing|
AArrow Sign Spinning is a promotional company specializing in attracting attention by performing tricks with advertising signs (e.g. spinning, tossing and catching). It was founded in 2002 by a group of friends from Ocean Beach, California, USA. AArrow employs more than 1000 youth between the ages of 16 and 24 across the world. The company trains all spinners and claims a repertoire of over 300 tricks.
AArrow Sign Spinners are trained to capture attention using dance, energy, and hundreds of tricks; some of which include spinning, kicking and tossing six-foot custom made signs. Each spinner is required to complete AArrow Boot Camp.
AArrow’s clients range from Fortune 500 companies to celebrities, openings, events and sports and entertainment industries. Some of the most frequent users of AArrow Sign Spinners are retail stores, websites, food chains, apartments and home builders and developers.
AArrow corporate is located in San Diego, CA with offices and operations in over 40 domestic cities, and four countries.
AArrow Sign Spinning's first franchise opened in February 2009, with Robert Graham purchasing the rights to the Phoenix area. Other entrepreneurs began to realize the benefits of running an AArrow Advertising business and within a month franchises were open in Phoenix, Miami Beach, Northern Virginia, Baltimore, Virginia Beach, Orlando, Little Rock and San Antonio.
In the spring of 2008, AArrow Sign Spinning began campaigns in France, Holland, England and Spain. AArrow Advertising operates in Canada, South Korea and Puerto Rico as well.
AArrow Sign Spinning has been featured on NBC’s Today Show, ABC World News, CNBC’s The BIG IDEA with Donny Deutsch, Ellen DeGeneres, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Fox and Friends, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Kiplinger Report, Korea’s POP Sign Magazine  and a list of others. AArrow CEO Max Durovic was nominated by Business Week  as one of the top 25 young entrepreneurs in 2007.
Sign Spinning is also a sport. Spinners compete in regional and the World Sign Spinning Championships that takes place annually.
AArrow made a television appearance on Golden Sisters, a new show on OWN. One of the ladies took a lesson and gave sign spinning a try. Robert "Bobby" Graham,an AArrow Franchisee, was a contestant on the 2013 Bachelorette. AArrow's Justin Brown appeared to help professional skateboarder, Rob Dyrdek with his Lunchables Challenge Upload Promo.
The first AArrow Sign Spinner was introduced in South America. The Annual World Sign Spinning Championships was held with fifty-five international participants. All-Star Sign Spinner Jeremy White makes a guest appearance on the hit TV Show "The Office" in a spin-off with Jim Halpert. AArrow was also on the hit FOX show, Raising Hope. Patrick, an AArrow Sign Spinner received the part of Lee Majors body double.
AArrow received recognition in an article in Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the 15 most brilliant marketing ideas of 2010.
AArrow Advertising Hollywood was hired by MTV News to promote the 2010 MTV Video Awards, AArrow Sign Spinning Ford Commercial airs during American Idol, AArrow Advertising opens two new locations, Boston and Macon, Georgia, AArrow Advertising was recognized at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Summit as the top small business in the West, AArrow Advertising opens two new locations in the Midwest, AArrow Inc. selected as Western Regional Finalist for U.S. Chamber of Commerce Dream Big Award, AArrow Advertising opens franchises in Atlanta, Charlotte and Tri-Cities, Tennessee, AArrow Sign Spinners take center court at L.A. D-Fenders game, Ray Riviera wins 2010 AArow Sign Spinning Championships, AArrow Advertising franchisee Robert Graham wins the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Annual Impact Awards, AArrow Sign Spinning was introduced in Malaysia and Australia.
AArrow Advertising opens franchises in Northern Virginia, South Beach and Baltimore, Justin Brown and Ray Rivera filmed a commercial targeted to inform local media of a large-scale marketing event that Coca-Cola put on: The FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour, AArrow Sign Spinners take over Times Square for H&R Block Ad Campaign, AArrow Advertising opens Phoenix franchise, AArrow spins for Snoop Dogg and Playboy on the red carpet, Teddy Hale wins 2009 AArrow Sign Spinning Championship, AArrow Advertising Opens Franchises in Virginia Beach, Orlando and Little Rock, AArrow promoted Dell’s Alienware Experience Launch Party, AArrow Advertising Makes Annual Inc. 500/5000 List, AArrow Advertising wins Chamber of Commerce Award three years in a row, AArrow Sign Spinner Justin Brown appears on America’s Got Talent,
Sign Spinners are on an episode of ABC’s Carpoolers and appear in Korea’s POP Sign Magazine, paving the way for AArrow’s international franchise opportunities, AArrow Director of Marketing, Justin Brown, can be seen spinning on the big screens in Times Square every thirty minutes. AArrow has teamed up with CNBC’s Million Dollar Portfolio Challenge, AArrow Director of Marketing Justin Brown spun at the Tickled Pink event in NYC, AArrow wins Most Outstanding Community Involvement award at the SBA Awards, AArrow Sign Spinning debuts in Seoul, South Korea, AArrow is Nominated for Most Outstanding Corporation by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, AArrow Spinners make an appearance in the Ting Ting's new music video, 'That's Not My Name', AArrow spins for Volkswagen Campaign in Amsterdam.
AArrow is highlighted on the front page of the Los Angeles Times, AArrow wins the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award for Most Innovative Product or Service, AArrow makes nationally televised appearances on ABC World News, NBC’s Today Show, Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and Fox and Friends, AArrow opens its New York office, AArrow is recognized for its support and involvement with the Los Angeles Mayor’s Youth Initiative Program: Hire LA’s Youth. AArrow was the top employer and created jobs for more than 35 youth in Los Angeles in 2007, AArrow spinners make a guest appearance on the TV show ‘What’s My Line: Live on Stage’. AArrow lands a deal with Bud Light to spin outside of Seattle Seahawks home games. AArrow spins for 50 Cent’s new album “Curtis” at the Video Music Awards  in Las Vegas, a Jimmy Kimmel appearance in Los Angeles and in front of TRL in New York City, AArrow Owner Max Durovic is invited by advertising guru Donny Deutsch to be a guest on his hit TV show, The BIG IDEA on CNBC, AArrow CEO Max Durovic and COO Mike Kenny are recognized by Business Week  amongst the top 25 best young entrepreneurs in 2007, AArrow is featured in the Style section of The Washington Post. The first ever AArrow Olympics  is held in San Diego, with Sign Spinner Dijon Rice taking home the freestyle gold, AArrow partners with the Susan G. Komen Foundation to raise money for breast cancer research. In San Diego, AArrow strategically placed two Sign Spinners at the registration booth and the finish line of the race to direct traffic, raise awareness and entertain the crowd. AArrow continues to work with the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in San Diego, New York City and Washington, D.C..
AArrow Advertising becomes a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) and creates its first corporate team in San Diego, AArrow boot camp is featured on CBS Channel 8  in San Diego, AArrow expands to Los Angeles and Las Vegas, The First Annual AArrow Sign Spinner convention is held in Las Vegas with more than 30 Sign Spinners in attendance.
AArrow is featured on the front page of The San Diego Union Tribune
AArrow Advertising was founded by sign spinners in 2002, when a group of friends from Ocean Beach, California discovered you could do tricks with a sign, the Healthy Back Store begins using AArrow Sign Spinners at four locations in San Diego and an additional two locations in Maryland, prompting the start of the AArrow D.C. office, AArrow Sign Spinners begin offering sign spinning services to the San Diego Blood Bank, making volunteer opportunities an important part of operations
In the news
- “CNBC.com’s Portfolio Challenge: Fantasy Stock Trading Contest ”. CNBC.com. April 28, 2008.
- “Sign Spinners, the New Sandwich Men of US Advertising ” MSN News. April 10, 2008.
- “One Day Like This ” Boards: The Creative Edge in Commercial Production. April 4, 2008.
- “Zipcar Comes to Philly ” ABC 6 and Fox 29 Philadelphia. March 25, 2008.
- “Your Client Waving Signs on the Street ” Media Life Magazine. March 10, 2007.
- “Sidewalk Ad Spinners Become Sign of Times ” Contra Costa Times. March 10, 2007.
- “Signs-a-Twirlin ” East Valley Tribune Phoenix. February 28, 2008.
- “Trying to Avoid Spinjury: Questions for Rob Malowney ” Voice of San Diego. February 16, 2008.
- “Point and Spin ” Sign Web. November 18, 2007.
- “Member Spotlight ” San Diego Chamber of Commerce Business Online. November 2007.
- “The Sandwich Board Goes Airborne ” Washington Post. October 31, 2007.
- “Business Week: 2007 Top Entrepreneur Under the Age of 25 ” Business Week. October 22, 2007.
- “Sign of the Times: A New Spin on Advertising ” Traverse City Record Eagle. October 14, 2007.
- “A Sign of Good Marketing? ” Entrepreneur Online. August 13, 2007.
- “Seeing Signs: Spin City ” Santa Monica Daily Press. July 11, 2007.
- “Sign Spinners: Advertising as Spectacle ” New Persuasion. July 9, 2007.
- “Advertisers That Move Round and Round ” NBC Today Show. July 9, 2007.
- “Sign Spinning: Acrobatic Advertising ” ABC World News. July 5, 2007.
- “Spin Advertising ” ABC World News. July 5, 2007.
- “Stylish Human Billboards Put a New Spin on an Old Promotion ” Seattle Times. May 10, 2007.
- “The Fine Art of Making a Point ” Los Angeles Times. May 1, 2007.
- “Mayor’s Youth Employment Program ” CDD News. April 20, 2007.
- “Sign of the Times: Bill Would Establish ‘Sign Walkers’ Rights ” West Valley View Phoenix. March 13, 2007.
- “A New Spin on Sandwich-Board Advertising ” Associated Press. March 8, 2007.
- “Photo of the Year ” (4th place) The Raleigh News & Observer. November 29, 2006.
- “All Signs Point to Success for AArrow Advertising and Its Two Founders ” San Diego Business Journal. November 20, 2006.
- “Die Sign Spinner aus Kalifornien ” SignInform Digitaldruck + Werbetechnik Forum Infoportal. October 2, 2006.
- “Soul of the Spin Machine ” LA Weekly Magazine. August 30, 2006.
- “A New Spin on Advertising ” San Gabriel Valley Tribune. August 2, 2006.
- “Ads Are People Too ” Las Vegas City Life Magazine. June 8, 2006.
- “Sign Spinners Show Off Their Creative Moves ” Channel 10 News San Diego. May 29, 2006.
- “Six Steps to Starting Your Own Business ” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine. May 4, 2006.
- “Boot Camp for Sign Spinners ” Channel 8 News San Diego. June 22, 2005.
- “Week in Photos ” San Diego Union Tribune. August 19, 2003.
- “Pointing Donors in the Right Direction ” San Diego Blood Bank’s The Donor. Spring 2003.
On the web
- AArrow promoted the launch of Snoop Dogg's album Tha Blue Carpet Treatment at the 2007 BET Awards.
- AArrow has promoted various artists such as Chingy (for Hoodstar), Mims (for Music Is My Savior) and Snoop Dogg (for Tha Blue Carpet Treatment).
- AArrow has promoted selected businesses for the MTV Video Music Awards.
- AArrow has been used to promote games for the Washington Wizards of the NBA.
- AArrow on NBC Today Show
- AArrow on ABC World News
- AArrow in LA Times
- Weeks, Linton. "The Sandwich Board Goes Airborne". The Washington Post.
- AArrow in Kiplinger Report
- AArrow in Pop Sign Magazine
- AArrow CEO as Top Young Entrepreneur
- Daley, Jason. "How To Make Marketing Brilliance". Entrepreneur.com. Entrepreneur. Archived from the original on 21 April 2011. Retrieved 23 March 2011.
- AArrow Marketing Director Spinning for CNBC
- AArrow is Finalist for San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards
- AArrow & Mayor's Youth Employment Program
- AArrow Sign Spinners at 2007 VMAs
- AArrow Olympics
- AArrow Sign Spinners & Snoop Dogg
- AArrow Boot Camp on CBS 8 San Diego
- AArrow: The New Sandwic Men of US Advertising
- AArrow: One Day Like This
- AArrow: Zipcar Comes to Philly
- AArrow: Your Client Waving Signs on the Street
- AArrow: Sidewalk Ad Spinners Become Sign of Times
- AArrow: Signs-a-Twirlin
- AArrow: Trying to Avoid Spinjury
- AArrow: Point and Spin
- AArrow: Member Spotlight
- AArrow: Top Entrepreneur Under the Age of 25
- AArrow: Signs of Times
- AArrow: A Sign of Good Marketing?
- AArrow: Seeing Signs
- AArrow: Advertising as Spectacle
- AArrow: Advertisers That Move Round and Round
- AArrow: Acrobatic Advertising
- AArrow: Spin Advertising
- Samuels, Alana (May 10, 2007). "Stylish human billboards put a new spin on an old promotion". The Seattle Times.
- AArrow: The Fine Art of Making a Point
- AArrow: Mayor's Youth Employment Program
- AArrow: Bill Would Establish Rights
- AArrow: A New Spin on Sandwich-Board Advertising
- AArrow: Photo of the Year
- AArrow: All Signs Point to Success
- AArrow: Die Sign Spinner aus Kalifornien
- AArrow: Soul of the Spin Machine
- AArrow: A New Spin on Advertising
- AArrow: Ads Are People Too
- AArrow: Sign Spinners Show Off Their Creative Moves
- AArrow: Six Steps to Starting Your Own Business
- AArrow: Boot Camp for Sign Spinners
- AArrow: Week in Photos
- AArrow: Pointing Donors in the Right Direction
- AArrow Promoting Snoop Dogg's Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
- AArrow promoting Music Is My Savior
- AArrow Spinning at the 2007 MTV VMAs
- AArrow Spinning at a Washington Wizards game.