ABBA: You Can Dance
|ABBA: You Can Dance|
European box art
|Release date(s)||NA November 15, 2011
AUS November 24, 2011
EU November 25, 2011
ABBA: You Can Dance is a video game for the Wii, developed by Ubisoft. It was released on November 15, 2011 in North America, November 24, 2011 in Australia and November 25, 2011 in Europe. The game is a spin-off of the Just Dance series. The game includes a "Karaoke Mode" which allows 2 players to sing via USB microphones; however, not all of the songs are singable.
|As Good as New||1979||Solo||♀||No|
|Does Your Mother Know (M)||1979||Duet||♀/♂||Yes|
|Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (2014)/(JWiiU)||1979||Solo||♀||Yes|
|Head over Heels||1982||Solo||♀||Yes|
|Hole In Your Soul (M)||1977||Dance Crew||♀/♀/♂/♀||No|
|Honey, Honey (M)||1974||Dance Crew||♀/♀/♀/♂||No|
|I'm a Marionette||1977||Duet||♀/♂||No|
|I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do (M)||1975||Duet||♀/♂||No|
|If It Wasn't for the Nights||1979||Solo||♂*||No|
|Knowing Me, Knowing You||1977||Dance Crew||♂/♀/♀/♂*||Yes|
|Lay All Your Love on Me||1981||Solo||♀*||No|
|Mamma Mia||1975||Dance Crew||♂/♀/♀/♂*||Yes|
|Money, Money, Money||1976||Solo||♀*||Yes|
|People Need Love (M)||1973||Dance Crew||♀/♀/♂/♀||No|
|Summer Night City||1978||Solo||♀||Yes|
|Take a Chance on Me||1978||Duet||♀/♀*||Yes|
|When I Kissed the Teacher||1976||Solo||♀||No|
|The Winner Takes It All||1980||Solo||♀||Yes|
- a Indicates that the song has two choreographies
- An "(M)" indicates that the song is in the "Mini Musical Mode"
- A "♀*" and/or "♂*" indicates that the dancer(s) is a member/are members of ABBA.
- A "(2014)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance 2014.
- A "(JWiiU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Wii U.
Several images of the ABBA logo can be seen in some of the songs:
- Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!, a poster of the ABBA logo can be seen on the wall at the start of the song.
- As Good as New, the dancer is wearing a shirt with the ABBA logo on it.
- Honey, Honey, a small ABBA poster can be seen on the women's side of the stage.