From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ABB is a Swiss-based high-tech engineering multinational.
ABB may also refer to:
- ABB Grain, an Australian agribusiness
- African Blood Brotherhood, a former radical black liberation group in the United States
- The Allman Brothers Band, an American rock band
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, a peer-reviewed scientific periodical
- RAF Abingdon's IATA code
- Akron and Barberton Belt Railroad's reporting mark
- Bankon language, a Bantu language of Cameroon
People with the surname
- Gustav Abb (1886–1945), German librarian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.