ABC South East SA
|Broadcast area||Limestone Coast|
|Frequency||1161 kHz AM South East SA
1476 kHz AM Mount Gambier
|First air date||8 September 1955|
|Owner||Australian Broadcasting Corporation|
ABC South East SA is an ABC Local Radio station based in Mount Gambier, South Australia. The station broadcasts to the Limestone Coast region including the towns of Naracoorte, Millicent, Robe, Kingston, Bordertown and Keith.
The station began broadcasting as 5MG in 1955. It originally broadcast only on 1476 kHz to the city of Mount Gambier. A second larger transmitter was switched on in 1956 (callsign 5PA) broadcasting on 1161 kHz to the wider South East region of South Australia.
- South East Breakfast with Stuart Stansfield – 5:55 AM to 7:45 AM
- Rural Report with Wendy Collis - 6:40 AM to 6:55 AM
- South East News with Elise Fantin - 6.30 AM, 7.30 AM and 8.30 AM
- South East Mornings with Stan Thomson - 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- South East online - Tasha Impey
- South East Open Producer - Marcus Thompson
- Saturday Breakfast with Rod Sparks - 5:55 AM to 7:45 AM
- Talkback Gardening with Rod Sparks and Calum Haygarth - 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- South East Grandstand with Scott Dixon - 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
When local programs are not broadcast the station is a relay of 891 ABC Adelaide.