ABC Supply headquarters in Beloit, Wisconsin
|Industry||Roof and building materials|
|Headquarters||Beloit, Wisconsin, United States|
Number of locations
|Products||Building materials and tools|
|Revenue||US$4.6 billion (2013)|
Number of employees
ABC Supply Co., Inc. is a major, private American roofing supply company based in Beloit, Wisconsin. It also sells windows, gutters, and siding for residential and commercial and is the largest roofing and vinyl siding wholesale distributor in the United States.
By the time of his accidental death on December 21, 2007, CEO and founder Ken Hendricks was the 107th richest person in America according to Forbes October 2006 issue. President David Luck was named CEO to succeed him. Luck retired on December 31, 2013 and was replaced by Keith Rozolis.
- "#69 ABC Supply". America's Largest Private Companies. Forbes. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- http://www.beloitdailynews.com/news/archives/a-look-at-the-multitude-of-companies-and-subsidiaries/article_c32c8152-00fd-11e2-bd2b-001a4bcf887a.html Retrieved April 2, 2014
- http://multichannelmerchant.com/news/abc-supply-acquires-bradco-supply-13052010/ Retrieved April 2, 2014
- http://www.forbes.com/companies/abc-supply/ Forbes, Retrieved April 2, 2014
- http://www.forbes.com/companies/abc-supply/Forbes Forbes. Retrieved April 2, 2014
- Gallup (2014-05-21). "Gallup Great Workplace Award Current and Previous Winners". Gallup (company). Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- Staff (February 15, 2008). "ABC Supply names successor to Hendricks". Milwaukee Business Journal.
- Associated Press (October 16, 2013). "Andretti signs ABC Supply to sponsor Milwaukee". Sporting News. Retrieved 2013-10-16.