ABDO Publishing Company
|Founder||Joseph M. Abdo|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Edina, Minnesota|
|Key people||Dan Verdick, Paul Abdo, Paul Skaj|
ABDO Publishing Company is a book publishing company, specializing in non-fiction books for the school library market. It was founded in 1985 by Joseph M. Abdo and with his two daughters Jill (Abdo) Hansen and Melody (Abdo) Borth.
Works published by ABDO include:
- Monsters, 2002, by Sue Hamilton.
- Hawkeye Collins and Amy Adams, 2006.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2002, by Jill C. Wheeler.
- Time to Learn About Day & Night, 2008, by Pam Scheunemann.
- How to Analyze the Music of Paul McCartney, 2010, by Claire Colebrook, Miles Raymer.
- The Ants and the Grasshopper', 2010, by Rob Worley.