From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ABE)
|Look up Abe or abe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abe or ABE may refer to:
- Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan
- AbeBooks, formerly the Advanced Book Exchange (ABE), an online marketplace for books.
- Adelaide Blue Eagles, an Australian football club
- Associação Brasileira de Estatística, a Brazilian scientific society
- Association of Business Executives, British professional body
- Association of Building Engineers, British professional body
- Animal Behavior Enterprises, Skinnerian behaviorist enterprise founded by Marian Breland Bailey
Science and technology
- Access-Based Enumeration, a permissions filtering system applied in Microsoft Windows Server
- Attribute based encryption, a collusion-resistant one-to-many encryption scheme
- Application Boundaries Enforcer, a NoScript module for web browser security
- Acetone-butanol-ethanol fermentation, a process that produces acetone, biobutanol, and bioethanol from starch
- Aggregated Business Entity, structuring concept used in the Frameworx Shared Information/Data Model
- Adult Basic Education
- Abé language, a language of the Niger-Congo family
- Typhoon Abe (disambiguation)
- Lehigh Valley International Airport, IATA code ABE
- Western Abenaki language, a nearly extinct Algonquian language of Canada and the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.