ABN Andhra Jyothi
||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (November 2012)|
|ABN Andhra Jyothi|
|Network||Amoda Broadcasting Network|
|Owned by||Vemuri Radhakrishna|
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
ABN Andhra Jyothi is a Telugu news channel which was launched on 15 October 2009 from the stable of the Telugu daily – Andhra Jyothi. The company has received the permission to launch ABN Andhra Jyothi. ABN stands for Aamoda Broadcasting Network, the company that will bring out this news channel.
This channel was launched by Veemuri Radha Krishna, after the success of Andhra Jyothi news paper.
The major achievement of this channel is to expose the Governor of Andhra Pradesh ND Tiwari sex scandal leading to his resignation from the post of the Governor. Since this incident, the channel has been retaining good ratings.
On 19 December 2013 Mahesh babu flim 1 (Nenokkadine) audio was launched.They wanted to make it a live telecast So,they telecasted through this channel.
- K.V. Ramana (2009-12-26). "86-yr-old Andhra governor targeted in sleaze CDs". DNA India.
- G.S. Radhakrishna (2009-12-27). "Misuse case against Tiwari". The Telegraph.
- ABN Andhra Jyothi Official Website:http://www.abnandhrajyothy.com/
- Watch ABN Andhra Jyothi Telugu News live channel and programs at http://www.tvhub.in/watch/abn-andhra-jyothi_live.html
- Watch ABN Andhra Jyothi Telugu News Live at http://www.andhrajyothy.com/Yuppabn.html