From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ABU is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Airman Battle Uniform, a new utility uniform for the U.S. Air Force.
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union
- Atlantic Baptist University, a Christian university located in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- l'Association des Bibliophiles Universels, a digital library project that publishes French works in the public domain
- Haliwen Airport (IATA airport code: ABU) in Atambua, Indonesia
- Ahmadu Bello University, a university located in Zaria, Nigeria.
- ABU Garcia, a Swedish producer of sportfishing equipment
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria, bacteria in the urine without signs of a urinary tract infection
- Anyone But United, a phrase referencing how many football fans would rather see any other club besides Manchester United succeed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.