From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AC/DC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AC/DC is an Australian hard rock band.
AC/DC may also refer to:
- Any device that runs on Alternating Current (AC) and/or Direct Current (DC), two types of mains power.
- The historical commercial Battle of Currents between distributors of AC or DC as mains power.
- AC/DC motor, a type of electric motor that runs on AC or DC.
- AC/DC receiver design, broadcast receivers from the early days of radio and television that ran from AC or DC mains.
- ACDC (medicine), Arterial calcification due to deficiency of CD73 (ACDC), a rare genetic disorder.
- ACDC domain, a protein domain found in malaria parasites and its evolutionary relatives.
- AC/DC (video), a 1989 video by the band AC/DC
- "A.C.D.C.", a song by Sweet from Sweet Fanny Adams.
- ACDC, a dance crew led by Adam G. Sevani and Jon M. Chu.
- In sexual slang, AC/DC may refer to bisexuality.
- ACDSee, a shareware image viewer program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.