From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACB may refer to:
- African Central Bank, one of the three financial institutions of the African Union
- Asia Commercial Bank, a commercial bank in Vietnam
- ASEAN Center for Biodiversity an intergovernmental organization
- Adjusted cost base, a calculation used to determine the cost of an investment for tax purposes
- Animal Crack Box, a live box set by American music act, Animal Collective
- ACB Lagos, a former professional association football team based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Angel City Brigade, a supporter group for the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer club
- Australian Cricket Board, the former name of Cricket Australia, the governing body for professional and amateur cricket in Australia
- Liga ACB (Spanish: Asociación de Clubs de Baloncesto), the pre-eminent men's professional basketball league in Spain
- Asociación de Clubs de Baloncesto, the organizing body of the professional basketball clubs of the Liga ACB in Spain
- Afghanistan Cricket Board, the governing body for professional and amateur cricket in Afghanistan
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, commonly abbreviated as "ACB".
- Acton Bridge railway station (National Rail code) in Cheshire, England
- Aeronautical College of Bangladesh
- Airport City Belgrade, an urban neighborhood of Belgrade
- Alameda Civic Ballet, the official dance company for Alameda, California
- Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay, a nonprofit organization devoted to maintaining and preserving the Chesapeake Bay
- American Council of the Blind, a nationwide organization in the United States
- Amphibious Construction Battalion, a specialty unit within the United States Navy
- Aortocoronary bypass, a medical procedure to treat coronary artery disease
- Association for Clinical Biochemistry, the British professional body for clinical biochemists, a member of the Science Council
- Australian Classification Board, Australia's statutory censorship and classification body
- Air circuit breaker, a type of switchgear used in electricity supply industry
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, a game set in the Italian renaissance.
- Áncá language, a language of Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.