ACE Aviation Holdings
|Traded as||NEX: ACE.H|
|Founded||Montreal, Quebec (2004)|
|Key people||Robert A. Milton - Chairman, President & CEO, ACE Aviation Holdings Inc.|
|Products||Passenger Air & Cargo Travel|
|Revenue||$10 billion CAD|
ACE Aviation Holdings Incorporated was created as Air Canada emerged from bankruptcy in 2004. One of the more significant changes was the merging of its 6 small airlines into Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz.
The company plans a wind up and will distribute its assets back to its shareholders by no earlier than mid-2013.
Former operating divisions
- Aeroplan – (Sold off)
- Air Canada – (Sold off)
- Air Canada Cargo – (Transferred to Air Canada)
- Air Canada Ground Handling Services – (Transferred to Air Canada)
- Jazz Aviation LP – (Sold off)
- Aveos Fleet Performance Inc. (formerly known as Air Canada Technical Services) - (bankrupt and ceasing operations in 2012)
- Air Canada Vacations – (Transferred to Air Canada)
- "Company Profile for ACE Aviation Holdings Inc (CA;ACE.A)". Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "Get in Touch." ACE Aviation. Retrieved on September 17, 2009. "ACE Aviation Holdings Inc., 5100 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West Montreal, Quebec H4A 3T2"
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|