From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACI may refer to:
- Accusative and infinitive a.k.a. Accusativus cum infinitivo, a construction in Latin grammar
- Access Control Item, used for Access Management. See also Access Control List.
- Aci Castello (Sicilian: Jaci Casteddu), a city and comune in the Province of Catania in Sicily, Italy
- Adjacent-channel interference, power from a signal in an adjacent channel
- Adriatic Croatia International Club, a chain of yachting marinas (referred to as ACI Marinas) operating in the Croatian part of the Adriatic sea
- Advanced Chemical Industries (ACI), one of the largest Bangladeshi conglomerates.
- Agencia Central de Intelligencia, Colombia's newly proposed national intelligent agency.
- Agincourt Collegiate Institute a secondary school located in Toronto, Canada
- Air Cargo Inc, an organization that provides information to the freight forwarding industry
- Air Crash Investigation, an alternate name for Mayday (TV series)
- Airports Council International, international trade group of the world's commercial aviation industry, based in Montreal, Canada
- Aka-Cari language, an extinct Great Andamanese language
- Albertson College of Idaho, now known as the College of Idaho, a small liberal-arts college in Idaho
- Alderney Airport, from its IATA airport code
- American Collegiate Institute - Izmir Amerikan Lisesi, located at İzmir, Turkey
- American Competitiveness Initiative, a federal program intended to help America maintain competitiveness
- American Concrete Institute
- American Constitutional Initiative, a non-profit organization that promotes progressive change
- Arch Coal inc., A major U.S. coal mining company
- ACI The Financial Markets Association, f.k.a. Association Cambiste Internationale
- Aurora Cable Internet, a digital cable television, cable internet and VOIP provider in Aurora, Ontario
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation, a medical treatment for articular cargilage damage.
- Automatic Car Identification, a railroad barcode system that preceded Automatic Equipment Identification
- Automobile Club d'Italia, a member of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
- Aviazione Cobelligerante Italiana, was the air force of the Royalist "Badoglio government" in southern Italy during the last years of World War II.
- ACI, the ICAO code for Aircalin
- ACI (Agence Congolaise d'Info) Congo news agency
- ACI Worldwide, a payments software company
Aci is also the shortened form of the local name of the Sicilian city Acireale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.