From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ACK as an abbreviation that may refer to:
- Acknowledgement (data networks), a signal to acknowledge the receipt of data
- ACK, a flag used in the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) to acknowledge receipt of a packet
- Acknowledge character, a control character used in ASCII
- Acklington railway station, a rail station in the United Kingdom
- Amar Chitra Katha, an Indian comic book series
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a fast, lightweight and retargetable compiler suite
- Anglican Church of Kenya
- Nantucket Memorial Airport, a Massachusetts airport
- ACK Air, a term commonly used to refer to Nantucket Airlines
Ack as a word may also refer to:
- "Ack ack", from signalese for AA, referring to a term for anti-aircraft artillery fire
- Armstrong Whitworth F.K.8, an early aircraft known as the "Big Ack"
- ack, a command-line utility similar to grep that uses the more extensive Perl regular expressions
- Short for "Acknowledgement" (sometimes in the sense of acceptance) in online chat slang
- A sound made by Bill the Cat in the comic strip Bloom County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.