From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ACTE (disambiguation))
ACTE can mean:
- Alabama Council for Technology in Education
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- Claudia Acte, a mistress of the emperor Nero
- Agency for the Consolidation of Technology in Education
- Acte or Akte, the ancient name of the peninsula now called Mount Athos
- ACTE Adaptive Compliant Trailing Edge - a form of morphing aircraft wing trailing edge designed improve fuel efficiency.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACTE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.