|Formation||September 1, 1990|
|Key people||RaD Man
ACiD Productions (ACiD) is a digital art group. Founded in 1990, the group originally specialized in ANSI artwork for BBSes. More recently, they have extended their reach into other graphical media and computer software development. During the BBS-era, their biggest competitor was iCE Advertisements.
ACiD Productions was founded in 1990 as ANSI Creators in Demand by five members: RaD Man, Shadow Demon, Grimm, The Beholder, and Phantom. Their work originally concentrated in ANSI and ASCII art, but the group later branched out into other artistic media such as music tracking, demo coding, and multimedia software development (e.g., image viewers). Membership rose from five members in 1990 to well over seven hundred by 2003. 
In the mid-1990s, ACiD created subsidiary groups responsible for these broader areas. For example, Remorse is the official ACiD sub-label responsible for ASCII art and other text-based graphics. Similarly, pHluid is responsible for module tracking and music production, and ACiDic handles bulletin board software modification and enhancement.
In 2013, members from ACiD collaborated with 21st century ANSI art collective Blocktronics to produce "Blocktronics ACiD Trip", a scrolling ANSI measuring 3,266 lines tall. This ANSI artwork debuted at Demosplash at Carnegie Mellon University where it was awarded first place in the ANSI and ASCII category.  
ACiD has produced a variety of well-received works and services. A select list follows:
- ACiD View
- The Product
- Lancelot II
- Garrett, Ben (2004-04-27). "Online Software Piracy of the Last Millennium" (pdf). defacto2.net. "ACID (ANSI Creators In Demand) where the first of these international groups, trend setters who originally specialised in ANSI art and ANSIMation ads. They earned their reputation at being one of the best groups by creating art for the best pirate boards of the time."
- Hargadon, Michael A. "Like City Lights, Receding: ANSi Artwork and the Digital Underground, 1985-2000." Concordia University, March 18, 2011. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- Sadofsky, Jason Scott. "BBS: The Documentary". ARTSCENE Episode. May 21, 2005.
- ACiD-100 All-time memberlist (1990–2003)
- ACiD Productions
- Dark Domain The ACiD Artpacks Archive on DVD (ISBN 0-9746537-0-5)
- The ARTS ACiD's Artscene Radio Talk Show
- Official Facebook page for ACiD Productions
- ACiD software applications