From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ADEPT)
|Look up adept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adept is a member of advanced degree in certain occult, esoteric, or philosophical organizations.
Adept may also refer to:
- Adept (band), a post-hardcore band
- Adept (comics), a superheroine in the Marvel comics universe
- Adept (Dungeons & Dragons), a class in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Magic Online Adepts, chat moderators for Magic: the Gathering Online trading card game
- Adepts, see List of characters in Golden Sun, characters in the video game series Golden Sun with the ability to use Psynergy
- Adept Manager, a Linux computer program frontend to apt
- Adept Technology, a robotics, vision, automation controls company
- ST Adept, a tugboat in service with the Admiralty from 1947 to 1957
- A trade name of the pharmaceutical drug icodextrin
- ADEPT (medicine) (Antibody directed enzyme prodrug therapy)
- Adobe Digital Editions Protection Technology
- Train Protection & Warning System, which incorporates ADEPT (Automated Dead-End Protection Technology), a system for automatically stopping trains when they reach a dead end
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.