|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
It includes 5 arcade/Neo Geo games which were all developed by ADK and published by SNK Playmore. All 5 are 1:1 arcade ports with only one small enhancement in the form of skill lists/move lists for the characters of the fighting games; nothing else was changed. They are all 2D Games and every game is for 1-2 players. The games are not slower or have any glitches the originals didn't have. Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō was one of the rarest Neo Geo games. It reached prices around USD $400 in auctions at eBay.
It was released on December 18, 2008 and, unlike all the other Japanese versions of Neo Geo game compilations for PS2, it had no online modes.
- Aggressors of Dark Kombat (abbreviated ADK) is a one-on-one fighting arcade game released by SNK and developed by Alpha Denshi Corp. (ADK).
- Ninja Master's: Haō Ninpō Chō is a ninja-themed one-on-one fighting game produced by ADK and published by SNK.
- Ninja Combat is a 1991 side-scrolling action game, developed by ADK and published by SNK.
- Ninja Commando is a top down, vertically scrolling run and gun arcade game developed by ADK and published by SNK.
- Twinkle Star Sprites is a competitive scrolling shooter created by ADK and published by SNK.