From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adm is an abbreviation commonly used for the rank of Admiral. It and ADM or A.D.M. may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- A Dangerous Method, a 2011 Canadian historical film.
- A.D.M. (album), a 1996 record from New Zealand band Snapper
- Al Di Meola, an American jazz-fusion guitarist.
- Melissa Auf der Maur, a Canadian rock musician.
- Austrian Death Machine, an American heavy-metal band.
- AnyDecentMusic?, a UK-based review aggregator website.
- Aéroports de Montréal, the main airport authority in Montréal, Quebec.
- Archer Daniels Midland, a food-processing conglomerate.
- Architecture Development Method, a component of The Open Group Architecture Framework, a framework for enterprise architecture.
- Architecture Driven Modernization, a technique for software-assisted architectural design.
- Arrow Diagramming Method, a network-diagramming technique in which activities are represented by arrows.
- ADM is the stock symbol of Admiral Group (London Stock Exchange).
- Société Nationale des Autoroutes du Maroc, the national authority managing Morocco's expressways.
- ADM Technology - a prominent Audio Design and Manufacturing company in Detroit, Michigan, USA from the 1960s through 1989.
- Agency Debit Memo.
Geography and transport
- the station code for Adisham railway station, a railway station in Kent, England.
- the station code for Admiralty Station (MTR), a stop on the Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway.
- the IATA code for Ardmore Municipal Airport in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
- Ardmore, Oklahoma (Amtrak station).
- Autodrom Moscow, an autoracing course in Moscow Oblast, Russia.
- Assyrian Democratic Movement, an ethnic Assyrian political party in Iraq.
- Australian Defence Medal, an Australian military decoration.
- Assistant Deputy Minister, second to the Deputy Minister in the departmental structure of a civil service.
Science, technology and medicine
- Abductor digiti minimi muscle of hand.
- Add-drop multiplexer, a piece of telecommunications equipment used in optical fiber networks.
- ADM formalism, a formulation of general relativity in physics developed by Arnowitt, Deser and Misner.
- ADM-3A, a computer terminal manufactured by Lear Siegler.
- Adrenomedullin, a peptide.
- Air Data Module, an air-pressure sensor on some fly-by-wire aircraft.
- ADM-Aeolus, a European Space Agency satellite.
- Ammonium dimolybdate, a chemical compound
- Atomic demolition munitions, portable nuclear weapons designed to be deployed by soldiers.
- Auto Dynamic Metering, a real-time TTL-metering method for cameras' ambient and flash lights utilized in the Olympus OM-2.
- Adaptive delta modulation, a digital-to-analog data-conversion technique.
- Abu Dhabi Men's College, one of the United Arab Emirates' Higher Colleges of Technology.
- Angel Di Maria Football Player for the Argentine National Soccer Team and Manchester United
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ADM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.