From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ADV may refer to:
- The abbreviation for the word Adverb
- The abbreviation for the words Advertising/Advertisement
- The abbreviation for the word Adventure
- A.D. Vision, a defunct multimedia entertainment company based in Houston, Texas, and its subsidiaries:
- Acoustic Doppler velocimetry, in flow measurement
- Acoustic droplet vaporization
- Adventure type of visual novel
- Aleutian Disease Virus, a disease of ferrets and minks, or the virus that causes it
- Andover Airfield, Hampshire, United Kingdom (IATA airport code)
- Andover railway station, United Kingdom (National Rail code)
- Adv. - Adversary in law
- Australian Defence Vessel, a non-commissioned vessel in the Royal Australian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.