From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aef in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AEF is a three-letter acronym which may refer to:
- Aboriginal Evangelical Fellowship, Australia
- Afrique Équatoriale Française or French Equatorial Africa
- Agricultural Industry Electronics Foundation
- Air Experience Flight
- American Eagle Foundation
- American Expeditionary Forces, in World War I
- Asia Education Foundation
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association Educational Fund
- Astana Economic Forum
- Aviation Environment Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.