From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AEIOU (disambiguation))
AEIOU are all five of the traditional English-language vowels in alphabetical order.
It may refer to: the vowels in the alphabet
- A.E.I.O.U., a device used by the Habsburgs
- aeiou Encyclopedia, a free online collection of reference works in German and English about Austria-related topics
- Aeiou, a cartoon character featured in Muse magazine
- a, e, i, o, u, a traditional list of vowel letters in the Roman alphabet
- A.E.I.O.U. (album), a 2005 album by Sistars
- AEIOU, a graphic novel by cartoonist Jeffrey Brown
- "AEIOU", a song on the debut album Waves and the Both of Us by Charlotte Sometimes
- "AEIOU (And Sometimes Y)", a song by Ebn Ozn
- "A.E.I.O.U.", a song by Zion I from Deep Water Slang V2.0
- AEIOU (film), a 1979 Czechoslovak film
- "aeiou", a phrase from Moonbase Alpha (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AEIOU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.