From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up afc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AFC is an abbreviation that may refer to:
- Application Foundation Classes, a graphical framework for building Java-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs), developed by Microsoft
- Automated Fare Collection System
- Automatic frequency control
- Alkaline fuel cell, a type of fuel cell
- Aggression Fighting Championship, formerly Aggression MMA and Armageddon Fighting Championship a Canadian mixed martial arts promotion
- Asian Football Confederation, the governing body of association football in Asia
- American Football Conference, one of the two conferences of the National Football League (NFL) originally American Football League (AFL) (gridiron football)
- Aberdeen F.C., a professional association football club based in Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Adelaide Football Club, a professional Australian rules football club based in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- AFC Ajax, a professional association football club based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Airdrieonians F.C., a professional association football club based in Airdrie, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Amsterdamsche FC, a professional association football club based in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Arsenal F.C., a professional association football club based in North London, England, United Kingdom
- AFC Wimbledon, a professional association football club owned by the fans. Origins in Wimbledon, but is based in Kingston upon Thames, London, England.
- AFC Enterprises, the franchisor of Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits
- Agenda for Change, the current NHS pay grade system
- Alabama Forestry Commission
- America First Committee, historical US non-interventionist group
- Army Foundation College, British future soldier training organization
- Association Française des directeurs de la photographie Cinématographique, the French Society of Cinematographers
- Australian Film Commission, Australian government's film industry promotion commission
- Australian Flying Corps
- Asian Food Channel, a 24-hour Asian food TV channel in Asia.
- Antral follicle count, ovarian health statistic
- Average fixed cost, economic term
- Air Force Cross (United Kingdom), a British military decoration
- Air Force Cross (United States), an American military decoration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.