From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFD may refer to:
- Active Format Description, a standard set of codes for television or set-top-box decoders
- Advanced Format Drive, the storage device that supports 4,096 (4K) bytes-per-sector
- Nikon AF-D, a type of Nikon F-mount lens
- Alliance for Freedom and Democracy, an Ethiopian political party
- Alternative für Deutschland, a German political party
- French Development Agency (Agence Française de Développement), the French international development agency
- Appetite for Destruction, an album by Guns N' Roses
- Airport/Facility Directory, a publication of the Federal Aviation Administration
- Adult Film Database, an Internet database on adult movie information
- Admiralty Floating Dock, a British Royal Navy floating dry dock used for repair of ships, for example at HMS St Christopher (shore establishment)
- Port Alfred Airport, by IATA airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.