From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AFK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AFK may refer to:
- Alliance for the Future of Kosovo, an alliance of political parties in Kosovo
- Angamaly railway station, in India
- Ashford International railway station, in the United Kingdom
- Nanubae language
- Nebraska City Municipal Airport
- "AFK", a song on Pinback's 2004 album Summer in Abaddon
- "AFK", internet slang for "away from keyboard"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.