|This article relies on references to primary sources. (January 2010)|
|Original author(s)||Andrew Kirillov|
|Stable release||2.2.5 / July 17, 2013|
|License||LGPLv3 and partly GPLv3|
Another (unaffiliated) Google Code project named Accord.NET extends the features of the original AForge.NET library.
The framework's API includes support for:
- Computer vision, Image processing and Video processing;
- Including a comprehensive image filter library;
- Neural networks;
- Genetic programming;
- Fuzzy logic;
- Machine Learning;
- and libraries for a select set of robotics kits:
Complete list of features is available on the features page of the project.
The framework is provided not only with different libraries and their sources, but with many sample applications, which demonstrate the use of this framework, and with documentation help files, which are provided in HTML Help format. The documentation is also available on-line.
- OpenCV - A popular C++ computer vision library
- VXL - Another C++ computer vision library
- CVIPtools - A complete GUI based Computer Vision and Image Processing software environment, with C function libraries, a COM based dll, along with two utility programs for algorithm development and batch processing.
|This computer library–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|