From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AGM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AGM may refer to:
- Air-to-ground missile, a missile designed to be launched from military aircraft
- Artillery Gun Module, an air-portable self-propelled howitzer
- Missile Range Instrumentation Ship (US Navy hull classification symbol), a special type of ships for launching and tracking missiles and rockets
Science and technology
- AGM postulates, a set of conditions describing knowledge and belief revision
- Absorbent glass mat, a type of lead-acid battery with fine glass fibers
- Aorta-gonad-mesonephros, a part of chick, mouse and human embryos
- Arithmetic–geometric mean, a function of two positive numbers that is between the arithmetic mean and the geometric mean
- Chlorocebus, specifically African green monkey
- Active Gaming Media, a game localization company
- Annual general meeting, a meeting held every year
- Assistant general manager, a descriptive term for certain executives in a business operation
- Award of Garden Merit, an award made to garden plants by the British Royal Horticultural Society
- Annual Gathering & Meeting, as organized by Scottish Clans and Scottish Clan Societies.
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (NYSE symbol), a loan and mortgage company
- Tasiilaq Heliport (IATA airport code), in Tasiilaq, Greenland
- Apollo Global Management, an alternative asset management firm based in New York.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.