From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AH (also Ah or ah) may refer to:
- Ah (digraph), a digraph used in Taa orthography
- AH, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "hospital ship"
- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945), Austrian born dictator of Nazi Germany and leader of the NSDAP
- Anne Hathaway (born 1982), American actress
- Anna Kendrick (born 1985), American actress and singer
- After-hours trading in stock trading
- Air handler, or air handling unit (AHU), a device used to condition and circulate air
- Albert Heijn, a Dutch supermarket chain owned by Ahold
- Adam Hughes, comics artist who signs his work "AH!"
- Alkotmányvédelmi Hivatal, Hungarian intelligence agency AH
- Ampere-hour, a unit of electric charge
- Anhui, a Chinese province
- Asian Highway
- Attohenry (aH), an SI unit of inductance
- Auction house
- Austria–Hungary, a former European empire
- Hijri year (Anno Hegirae) in the Islamic calendar
- Adenomatous hyperplasia; see endometrial adenomatous hyperplasia and atypical adenomatous hyperplasia
- AH-1 Cobra, a model of attack helicopter
- AH-64 Apache, a model of attack helicopter
- Artificial Horizon, a cockpit instrument (Aviation)
- Air Algérie IATA designator
- Ah (computer virus), a DOS computer virus
- AH register, the high byte of an X86 16-bit AX register
- Authentication Header, a part of the IPsec protocol suite
- Alternate History, a subgenre of speculative fiction
- Arcana Heart. a video game series
- Avalon Hill, makers of military-themed board games
- Afterhours.FM, often shortened as Afterhours
- Achievement Hunter, Texas based online video-gaming community.
- "Ah!", 1954 song by Charles Aznavour
- "Ah" (Superfly song), a song by Japanese J-Pop and rock band Superfly
- A-ha, a New Wave/Synthpop band from Norway
- АН, the Democratic Party of Mongolia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.