From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AICC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AICC may refer to:
- Adiabatic Isochoric Complete Combustion, a chemical reaction which proceeds to completion with no heat transfer, in a constant-volume region
- AICc, the small-sample-size corrected version of Akaike information criterion (AIC) a statistic used to measure goodness of fit for a model
- All India Congress Committee, the central presidium of the Congress Party
- Arusha International Conference Centre, the leading conference venue in Tanzania
- Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee, an e-Learning group and a tracking specification
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China, a Chinese state-owned aerospace and defense company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.