|Born||Angel James Dee III
July 27, 1982 
Naga City, Bicol Philippines
Angel James Dee III professionally known as 'AJ Dee' (born July 27, 1982) in Naga City, Bicol Philippines. Dee is a Filipino actor-model and swimmer. He is the brother of fellow swimmer, actor and Star Magic talent Enchong Dee. he is now a GMA Network contract actor and currently star on Philippine sitcom Tweets For My Sweet
Dee became a co-host of the variety show MTB: Ang Saya Saya after becoming a runner-up on that show's "TV Idol" contest. Later, he hosts the Wanna Buzz segment every Sunday on The Buzz. He made his big screen debut in Dreamboy, and is cast in the primetime teleserye, Vietnam Rose from ABS-CBN. He is being co-managed by ABS-CBN’s Star Magic and Boy Abunda’s Backroom, Inc.
As a theater actor, Dee played the role of Tony Javier in the play A Portrait of the Artist. He also played the Frog Prince in Clark Pampanga Theater in February and March 2011. Dee also modeled for many brands in the Philippines such as BENCH and has appeared in TV commercials.
Transfer to GMA Network
AJ's change of network, also came with his change of manager from Boy Abunda to Popoy Caritativo. His first show in the Kapuso Network was Show Me Da Manny which stars Manny Pacquiao and Marian Rivera
In 2010, it was reported that Dee was expected to appear in a soap opera, co-starring with Maxene Magalona in a remake of Bakit Kay Tagal ng Sandali? on GMA Network. However, he later backed out of the series and was replaced by Mike Tan. The show was later cancelled, but then picked up again by GMA Network as a mid-season replacement with Dee re-joining the cast.
In 2011, Dee was headlined to be one of the extended cast of the upcoming epic serye of GMA Network, Amaya.
|2005||MTB: Ang Saya Saya||Host||
|Vietnam Rose||Tran Him Hahn-Trihn|
|U Can Dance Version 2||Himself|
|Precious Heart Romances: The Bud Brothers||Anton||
|2009–2011||Show Me Da Manny||Marco Antonio Barreiro||
|Tweets For My Sweet||Areil|
|2013||Never Say Goodbye||Steve||TV5|
|2013||Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala'||ABS-CBN|
|2006||You Got Me!||Francis Villanueva|
|2008||When Love Begins|
|2010||You to Me Are Everything||Carding|
- Avante, Wells (January 4, 2007). "AJ Dee talks about goals and dream roles". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Red, Isah (August 13, 2007). "July-born stars feel the magic of being Kapamilya". Manila Standard Today. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Lo, Ricardo (April 11, 2008). "Lovelier the second time around". The Philippine Star (via ABS-CBN News). Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Gonzales, Rommel (July 24, 2007). "ABS-CBN talent AJ Dee does the stage while waiting for projects" (in Tagalog). Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Abunda, Boy (September 6, 2006). "AJ FINDS OEDIPUS A 'COMPLEX' ROLE". Directline. Philippine Star (via Philippine Headline News Online). Archived from the original on 4 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "TV idol mania". Manila Bulletin. September 18, 2004. Archived from the original on 2005-05-28. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- Ramos, Ethel (January 19, 2005). "ETHEL RAMOS: AGA, REGINE, JUDAY MOVIE SHELVED". Studio Whispers. Malaya (via Philippine Headline News). Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "AJ Dee Kapuso Na".
- Cruz, Marinel (April 28, 2008). "Joey Reyes on face-off with Juday’s ‘Ploning’". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
|This article about an actor or actress in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|