From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AKA)
|Look up aka, AKA, or A.K.A. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A.K.A., AKA, a.k.a., aka, or a/k/a may refer to:
- Akademi Kimia Analisis (AKA), The higher Educational Academy in Indonesia which concentration in Analytical Chemistry. This Academy is under the Industrial Ministry of Indonesia.
- "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, etc. (Compare f.k.a. for "formerly known as".)
- Aka I of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene and daughter of Antiochis of Commagene
- Aka II of Commagene, Princess from the Kingdom of Commagene, one of the daughters of Mithridates III and Iotapa
- Aka people, a group of African pygmies living in the Central African Republic and Congo
- Aka (tribe), a tribe found in West and East Kameng, Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Aka, Fukuoka, a village in Japan
- Aka or Aka Island in Japan
- Aka Hills, the east of the Kameng River in Arunachal Pradesh, India
- Aka, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Aka, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
Media and Entertainment
- AKA (film), a 2002 film
- "A.K.A." (Jericho episode), a 2007 episode of the TV series Jericho
- The A.K.A.s, an American rock band
- Channel AKA, an UK television channel
- a.k.a. Cartoon, a Canadian animation company
- Aka Pella (Histeria!), a character from the cartoon Histeria!
- American Kickboxing Academy, a school teaching mixed martial arts
- Australian Karting Association, an organisation appointed to administer kart racing in Australia
- Aka (Burmese), pre-arranged sets of movement in the Burmese martial arts
- Aka (sailing)
Organizations and Education
- Manpower Directorate, the Human Resources department of the Israeli Defence Forces: Agaf Koakh Adam, abbreviated as AKA
- Atka Airport (FAA LID: AKA) of Atka, Alaska
- Aga Khan Academies, a network of residential schools in Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Middle East
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, the first sorority in the United States founded by and for African-American women
- Above-knee amputation
- Amphibious cargo ship, from its United States Navy hull classification symbol prior to 1969
- AKA (security), Authentication and Key Agreement
- Alcoholic ketoacidosis
- Brice Aka, an Ivorean footballer
- A number of languages containing Aka- in their name: Aka language (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Aka"
- All pages with titles containing "Aka"
- All pages beginning with "AKA"
- All pages with titles containing "AKA"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.