From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AKP is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Aamir Khan Productions, an Indian motion picture production and distribution company, based in Mumbai.
- Arbaaz Khan Productions, an Indian motion picture production and distribution company, based in Mumbai.
- Alengaden Kunjuvareed Poulose(AKP), an Indian manufacturer and retailer of home wares,based in Kerala. www.akpmetal.com
- Justice and Development Party of Turkey (Turkish: Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi), a Turkish political party
- Ang Kapatiran, a Philippine political party
- The Workers' Communist Party (Norwegian: Arbeidernes Kommunistparti), a Norwegian political party
- Azerbaijan Communist Party (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Kommunist Partiyası), one of two Azeri political parties:
- Alpha Kappa Rho (ΑΚΡ), a Filipino fraternity
- Anaktuvuk Pass Airport in Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska (IATA Code: AKP)
- Alpha Kappa Psi a Professional Business Fraternity
- AKP Electronic systems, a Spanish manufacturer of audio products
- AKP Alengaden Kunjuvareed Poulose(AKP), Manufactures and retailers in kitchen wares,www.akpmetal.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.