From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ALL)
For the hand tool, see Awl (disambiguation).
|Look up all in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All or ALL may refer to:
- all, the "tall a" sound (as described in the phonology of the letter a in correlation with the double-ll consonantal end).
- all, an indefinite pronoun in English
- all, one of the English determiners
- ALL (complexity), the class of all decision problems in computability and complexity theory
- All, abbreviation for allyl
- All, a concept of universal quantification in predicate logic
- All, a laundry detergent manufactured by Sun Products
- All, pseudonym of Jim Berger (singer)
- The All, a Hermetic conception of God
- Allative case (abbreviated ALL)
- ALL, ISO 4217 currency code for the Albanian lek
- ALL FM, a community radio station in Manchester, England
- Alliance of the Libertarian Left
- América Latina Logística
- American Lacrosse League (1988)
- American Life League
- Australian Lacrosse League
- All (All album), eponymous 1999 compilation album by American punk rock band All
- All (band), American punk rock band
- All (Descendents album), 1987 studio album published by American punk rock band Descendents
- All (Horace Silver album), 1972 album by jazz pianist Horace Silver
- "All" (song), the United Kingdom entry in the 1957 Eurovision Song Contest
- "All", title song of the Descendents' 1987 album
- "All", thirteenth song on Collective Soul's debut album Hints Allegations and Things Left Unsaid (1994)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.