From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ALU, alu or Alu may refer to:
- Computing and science
- Alu sequence, a common short repeated stretch of DNA originally characterized by the action of the Alu restriction endonuclease
- Arithmetic logic unit, a digital electronic circuit that performs arithmetic and bitwise logical operations
- Alcatel-Lucent, a company traded on the NYSE
- Army Logistics University, a subordinate school of the US Army Combined Arms Support Command at Fort Lee, Virginia, USA
- Alu, Ardabil, Iran
- Alu, Mazandaran, Iran
- Alu, Estonia, a small borough in Rapla Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Alu, Pärnu County, a village in Tõstamaa Parish, Pärnu County, Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.