From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AM, A.M., Am, am, or a.m. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AM or similar may refer to:
- Typically a.m. or A.M., ante meridiem, in 12-hour clock notation, Latin for "before noon"
- Anno Mundi, a calendar era based on the Biblical creation of the world
- Anno Martyrum, a method of numbering years in the Coptic calendar
- Amplitude modulation, an electronic communication technique
- AM broadcasting, radio broadcasting using amplitude modulation
- Additive manufacturing or 3D printing, the process of making a three-dimensional object from a digital model
- Advanced manufacturing
- Automated Mathematician, an artificial intelligence program
- .am, Internet domain for Armenia
- .am, a file extension associated with Automake
Science and education 
- Americium, a chemical element
- Attometre, a unit of length
- Adrenomedullin, a protein
- Air mass (astronomy)
- Am, a Köppen climate classification code
- AM, a complexity class related to Arthur–Merlin protocol
- Master of Arts, an academic degree
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech, the leading French engineering school in the fields of mechanics and industrialization
Media and entertainment 
- AM (ABC Radio), an Australian radio programme
- American Morning, an American television program
- A minor, a minor scale in music
- A.M. (album), by Wilco
- AM (musician), an American musician, composer, and producer
- A.M. (musician), a Canadian electronic musician
- DJ AM, an American DJ and producer
- AM, short for Allied Mastercomputer, a fictional supercomputer in the short story "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
- A.M. (automobile), a 1906 French car
- Aeroméxico, IATA airline code AM
- Arkansas and Missouri Railroad
- AM, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "minesweeper"
- Air marshal, a senior air officer rank used in Commonwealth countries
- Anti-materiel rifle
- Aviation Structural Mechanic, a U.S. Navy occupational rating
Other uses 
- Member of the Order of Australia
- Assembly Member (disambiguation), a political office
- Amharic language, ISO 639-1 language code am
- Armenia, ISO country code AM
- Attacking midfielder, a position in association football
See also 
- `am (disambiguation)
- A&M (disambiguation)
- AM2 (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "AM"
- All pages with titles containing "AM"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.