From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The purpose of this redirect is currently being discussed by the Wikipedia community. The outcome of the discussion may result in a change of this page, and possibly its deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this redirect's entry on the Redirects for discussion page.
Click on the link below to go to the current destination page.
Please notify the good-faith creator and any main contributors of the redirect by placing
- Redirect USS Magpie (AMc-2)
- This is a redirect from a subject that potentially could be expanded into an article or other type of associated Wikipedia page. The topic described by the title is more detailed than what is currently provided on the target page, or section of that page.
- When the target page becomes too large, this redirect may be replaced with an article carved out of the target page. See also Template:R to section, and when appropriate, use both together.
- Conversely, if the topic is not susceptible to a major expansion, tag instead with Template:R to section, or Template:R to list entry, depending on how the topic should be handled.
- Do not replace these redirected links with a link directly to the target page. For more information, follow the category link above or see Category:Template redirects with possibilities.