From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AMD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Advanced Micro Devices (abbreviated AMD) is an American manufacturer of integrated circuits based in Sunnyvale, California, United States.
AMD may also refer to:
- Acid mine drainage, an ecological problem concerning very acidic water resulting from mining
- Advanced Medical Directive
- Age-related macular degeneration, a disease of the eye
- Aircraft Manufacturing and Design, a manufacturer of airplanes
- Algorithmic mechanism design, a field of economics
- Alliance for a Democratic Mauritania, or Alliance pour une Mauritanie démocratique, a now-defunct Mauritanian opposition movement
- alpha-Methyldopamine, a neurotoxin and research chemical
- A Manual Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One, album by Omar Rodríguez-López
- AMD 65 Automata Módosított Deszantfegyver (Automatic Modified Descent), a variation of the AK-47 rifle from Hungary
- AMD Academy of Fashion and Design, a German fashion school
- AM Directional Specialist, a professional title regulated by the Society of Broadcast Engineers
- amd, the Berkeley Automounter, a daemon on Unix-like operating systems
- A Modest Destiny, the webcomic by Sean Howard
- Archway metal detector, used at entrances to secured buildings
- Armenian dram, a monetary unit of Armenia, abbreviation code derived from ISO 4217
- Associative Model of Data, an alternative datamodel for databases which is not record-based
- Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, Hyderabad, India
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad, India, from its IATA airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.