From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ame, AME, or AmE may refer to
- Anomalous Microwave Emission
- Amé, a soft drink
- Adaptive multithreaded encryption
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
- AME Accounting Software
- Aircraft maintenance engineer
- Aircraft maintenance engineer (Canada)
- American English
- AMETEK - an American technology company
- Amplitude Modulation Equivalent
- Apparent mineralocorticoid excess syndrome
- The Areas of My Expertise, a satirical almanac by John Hodgman.
- Assistant managing editor
- Atelier Mécanique de Mulhouse a French armament R&D facility in charge of light weapons design after WW2.
- Aviation Medical Examiner, in the United States
- the sound post of a member the viol or violin family
- Amé - 'auntie' in the Persian language
- Ame - 'rain' in the Japanese language
- A*M*E - singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.