From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amo or AMO may refer to:
- Amo, an architectural feature of a Māori meeting house
- Amo, Brunei, a province in Temburong District
- Amo, Indiana, United States, a town in Hendricks County
- Amo Township, Cottonwood County, Minnesota
People known by the single name
- Adam Morrison or Amo (born 1984), American professional basketball player
- Amo (duke) (fl. 575), a Lombard duke and fellow of Zaban
- Red Amo SudAmerica S.A.C., A corporation owner of a Network of over 300 websites located in South America. All the websites domains start with Amo. Ex: AmoSudAmerica.com
- addons.mozilla.org, also known as Mozilla Add-ons, the Mozilla Foundation's official online repository of add-ons for Firefox and other Mozilla products
- Advanced Medical Optics, a corporation specializing in eye care products
- Archery Trade Association or Archery Manufacturer and Merchant's Organization
- Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, an oceanographic phenomenon
- Association of Mediterranean Ombudsmen
- Association of Meter Operators trade association for Meter Operators in GB
- Association of Municipalities of Ontario
- Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
- Australian Music Online, an Australian music website
- Avtomobilnoe Moskovskoe Obshchestvo or Zavod Imeni Likhocheva, a Soviet automobile factory
- Analysis services Management Object model, the administration and management object model in Microsoft Analysis Services
- Airport Meteorological Office, Airport Meteorological Office (AMO) at the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
- Ammonia monooxygenase, an enzyme
- AMO, the research arm of the OMA, an architecture firm.
- Annual Measurable Objective, used in the 2002 education law No Child Left Behind.
People with the surname
- See Amo (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.